- Sebastian Wolf, M.D., Professor and Director, University Hospital and Polyclinic for Ophthalmology, Inselspital, Bern, Switzerland
- Bernd Kirchhof, M.D., Professor, Department of Vitreoretinal Surgery, Center for Ophthalmology, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
- Martin Reim, M.D., Professor, Former Director, Eye Clinic, Technical University, Aachen, Germany
Learn how to read the optic fundus:
- What tests are indicated?
- How do I interpret the findings?
- What is the next step?
This book guides you quickly and confidently from finding to diagnosis.
- Organized by presentation
- Systematic listing of diagnoses for each presentation
- Sidebars with a brief summary of the signs and symptoms for each diagnosis
- Quick reference and study guide in one
- Describes various examination method
- Covers even rare findings
- Differential diagnosis
- Figures to illustrate each diagnosis
- Notes on appropriate treatment
- Learn to take prompt, goal-directed action.
- Apply various diagnostic options appropriately and economically.
- Gain confidence in dealing with equivocal findings.
Note: Only Ophthalmology member can download this ebook. Learn more here!